Its the “unofficial” end of summer and as we all head back to work after our three-day Labor Day Weekend, we thought it would be the perfect time to do a little end of summer music festival recap. No music festival season is complete without EDC. The epitome of music festivals, everyone’s bucket-list item…
Electric Daisy Carnival
The flagship location for EDC takes place every year in sin-city, aka LAS VEGAS. But since its humble beginnings, they now take EDC all over the world, spreading love, music and good vibes everywhere.
Now, one might be saying, why are we hearing about EDC in September, when the festival actually takes place in May? The answer is quite simple, you need TIME to plan. Waiting until January 2019 means you “late.” Sure all the regular festival goers know all about planning, but in an attempt to be more inclusive, we wanted to make sure we target the newbies, all the first time EDC attendees. Here is a breakdown of our own personal EDC 2018 experience and a few pointers for those interested in going to EDC 2019.
- More seating/relaxing space than previous year, especially around Neon Garden.
- Neon Garage in Carnival Square provided bigger sized drinks than the pop-up vendors found.
- Plan to rest during the day, as the festival goes on until the wee hours of the morning.
- If possible bring a portable charger, there were so many Instagram-worthy art installations that our cell battery didn’t stand a chance.
- Sometimes getting up closer to the stage isn’t the best choice. Further out provides a beautiful view and more breathing room.
- Lastly, have fun! Enjoy every second of this musical wonderland.
- Tickets for EDC Las Vegas 2019 are NOW ON SALE. Click HERE TO PURCHASE.
- Prices range from $319-$779, depending on what you’re looking for your experience to be.
- Book your hotel as soon as you purchase your tickets, as rooms run out quickly and prices sky rocket the closer the event gets.
- Once EDC releases their set times, plan accordingly so you don’t miss out on any of your favorite artists.
- Lastly, explore your wardrobe options. EDC allows for you to feel freedom like you’ve never felt before, this is the time to go all out!
Thank you to our friend Ari Killian over at Miller PR for taking such good care of us. Farewell to our music festival season of 2018, and hello to 2019!
All Photos brought to you by EDC