Anti-Aging products are being created by the boat-loads. It’s funny and scary at the same time but the reality is that more and more frequently we see younger people looking into using anti-aging creams. In my 20s, I figured I should look into starting to use one, and I had the chance to try out Plexus Joyme Essentials Combo. This anti-aging skincare system has only two serums and you use them after washing your face.
Normally I would only use a face lotion, so now I add this to my morning routine. A girl did her research, the beauty industry is filled with products made up of ingredients you can’t even pronounce so it’s important that I know not only the ingredients but the benefits of this anti-aging serum.
The Illuminating Day Serum is used each morning, after cleansing apply three pumps to the face, neck and eye area – avoiding direct contact with eyes. It is recommended to use an SPF 45+ after the Illuminating Day Serum, and then continue with your normal daily makeup routine.
Below is a full list of benefits of the Illuminating Day Serum:
- Relaxes and softens the appearance of expression lines like crow’s feet, forehead and smile lines for refined skin texture
- Enhances brightness and radiance
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness
- Controls oil for a luminous matte finish
- Quenches and rehydrates thirsty skin
- Supports a strong skin barrier to help protect against environmental age accelerators
- Adds the appearance of plumpness and volume to tired skin
- Minimizes the look of pores
After only about week of using the serum, I definitely can say that my skin’s appearance is more hydrated and less tired looking. I do tend to get oily throughout the day, but I realized I haven’t been having to touch up with powder throughout the day. So far, I am impressed with the benefits of the Illuminating Day Serum and the Intensive Overnight Repair serve many other great benefits being the second part of this anti-aging skincare serum. Just like the day serum, this one is applied to your face after you have washed with a cleanser at night before going to sleep.
Here is the full list of benefits of the Intensive Overnight Repair:
- Reduces the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles
- Promotes firm-looking skin and elasticity
- Gently resurfaces for smoother, more radiant-looking skin
- Diminishes the appearance of age spots
- Calms irritated skin for more even tone
- Improves skin clarity
- Lushly moisturizing
- Defends against harmful environmental aggressors by supporting skin barrier strength
With all of the ingredients listed on the Joyome Product Page, I found it interesting and reassuring they included an “Absolutely Not” List which shows that these serums are free from over 1,400 questionable ingredients including BHA, Ethanolamines, Hydroquinone, Parabens, Phthalates, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and many more. Another random thing I really like about the Joyome Essentials Combo is the smell. The ingredients include Lavender and Jasmine oil which gives you a calming sensation when applied. Overall after doing my research, I feel good about continuing my use of these serums. Even at the age of 25, I’m hoping to see even more results of what the combo will bring to my skin!