I’m busy. You’re busy. Everyone’s busy. Between work, staying active, keeping up with friends and trying to stay on top of our dating lives, checking in with ourselves sometimes falls to the bottom of the list of priorities. That’s where Gaia Collective’s MoonBox comes in.
Designed with self-care for the soul in mind, MoonBox is a monthly subscription box that is tailored to the current month’s lunar cycle. This means that you have a one-stop-shop for a month’s worth of “you” time. The contents in each month’s box come organic, cruelty free, and vegan; they also include 4 crystals, 4 featured vendor products, a beautiful moon phase tapestry, guided meditations, and new moon/full moon rituals to help you stay on track throughout the month.
This month I received the Aquarius Season MoonBox which contained:
- May You Know – Seeds of Intention Cards
- Kailo Organic Chakra Therapy Roll on Concentrate
- XStraws Sustainable Rainbow Straws
- Anchor Me Anchor String Bracelet
- Fruits to the Roots Vitality Soak
The Crystals included this month are:
- Picture Jasper – for support and structure
- Honey Calcite – sweet surrender into graceful power
- Red Adventurine – for creative expansion and loving energy
- Pyrite Cluster – for spiritual awakening, abundance, good luck, strokes of genius and inspiration.
I received this box earlier this month and since then I’ve been able to use my seeds of intention cards a few times already. Specifically when faced with a decision or looking for guidance on something that’s been on my mind. Using my sustainable rainbow straws for my weekend cocktails, and they’ve been divine! My Vitality Salts I saved for the beginning of Pisces Season which was on the 20th and I even set some powerful mantras with my Kailo Chakra Therapy oil for the full moon in Leo on the 19th.
You can sign up for a subscription for your own MoonBox or get more information on the other types of subscription boxes Gaia Collective has to offer by clicking here or visiting www.moonbox.co directly.
Photos by @mayamvictoria